GCC Residents Can Apply For Saudi Arabia eVisa Online For Tourism and Umrah: A Guide How to Apply Saudi Arabia’s Tourism eVisa Online, Saudi Arabia’s Tourism eVisa Fee and Who is Eligible For Saudi Arabia’s Tourism eVisa
Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Tourism announced a new Ministerial Decree that will allow faster, easier access to the country. New regulations enables GCC residents the option to apply for an eVisa through Visit Saudi’s online portal. According to the Saudi Arabia’s official tourism website ‘VisitSaudi.com’ – Anyone living in the GCC can apply for an eVisa online (All nationalities including Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, Malaysian etc if they have a valid GGC residence visa). Moreover, residents of the UK, the US, and the EU can apply for a visa on arrival.
How much does it cost for GCC residence?
Saudi e-Visa fee is 300 SR and Health Insurance costs plus VAT.
Who can apply for the Saudi Tourism eVisa?
According to the Saudi Arabia’s official tourism website ‘VisitSaudi.com’ – Anyone living in the GCC can apply for an eVisa online (All nationalities including Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, Malaysian etc if they have a valid GGC residence visa)
Am I allowed to perform Umrah on this tourism eVisa?
Yes – you are allowed to perform Umrah on this tourism eVisa.
What is the processing time?
Time taken to issue an e-visa is 5-30 minutes in most cases.
What are the documents required for a GCC residence to apply Saudi Arabia tourism eVisa?
- A scanned copy of passport
- A scanned copy of GCC residence visa
- A passport size color photograph
Conditions for Applying Saudi Arabia tourism e-Visa for GCC residents
- Resident’s occupation should be among the eligible occupations listed on the portal
- Residency document must be valid for at least 3 months
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months
- Parent application is must for children below 18 years
- e-Visa is available in Single entry visa, as well as Multiple entry visa allowing tourists to spend up to 90 days in the country
Things to keep in mind:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to use the service and to apply for an eVisa. Travelers cannot use the service if they are under 18 years of age
- If the eVisa application is accepted, the visa will be sent as an attachment via e-mail
- Rejected applicants will be informed via e-mail
- Once applicants have submitted an application for an eVisa, they will not be able to cancel it or request a refund under any circumstances
- Any application containing false or misleading information will be rejected
- Payment of an application fee does not guarantee approval of an eVisa
- An eVisa is granted solely for tourist purposes or for the purpose of performing an Umrah and it is not considered a visa for work
How GCC residence can apply for a Saudi eVisa?
- GCC residence can apply online through Saudi Arabia’s official online portal at visitsaudi.com. Or a direct link: visa.mofa.gov.sa
- According to the Saudi Arabia’s official tourism website ‘VisitSaudi.com’
Step by step procedure how a GCC residence can apply Saudi eVisa?
- Visit Saudi Arabia’s official Tourism eVisa website visa.mofa.gov.sa
- Use the option ‘Login Of Individual Visitors To Saudi Arabia’ if you already registered or visit the link to register visa.mofa.gov.sa/Account/Register
- As soon as you login, you will find your dashboard page. You can get status of your current applications or create a new application by clicking ‘Add a new application’
- You will get ‘Online e-Payment Services Agreement’ form. Click on ‘Agree’ button at the bottom
- Then, fill the form, attach the required documents and save your application (as per the screenshot below)
- Then, pay the eVisa fee
- Get your eVisa by email
List of (GCC) Gulf Cooperation Countries:
Below a list of the nations that, together with Saudi Arabia, form the GCC:
United Arab Emirates
Different ways to apply Saudi Arabia Tourism visa: