|Masjid al Haram, Ka’aba, Khana Kabah in Makkah Saudi Arabia (Click on image to enlarge)|
Masjid al Haram, Ka’aba, Khana Kabah in Makkah Saudi Arabia
– Location: Makka, Saudi Arabia
– Built in: Around 2000 BC
– Built by: Originally built by Prophet Ibrahim
– Capacity: 8000,000 worshipers
– Special Features & Measurements:
* Surrounds Ka’aba
* Holiest place for the Muslims of the world
* Covers an area of 400800 Square meters
* It has the largest annual religious gathering in the world
* It has Hijr-e-Aswad
* It has Aab-e-Zamzam in its premises
* Height of Ka’bah is 39 feet & 6 inches.
* Italian marble used for flooring, which absorbed the heat in summer and convert it hotness into coolness and in winter it convert its coolness into hotness.